App in a Day
Create a basic interactive prototype of an app in just 5 hours
Primary, Secondary and FE
Perfect as a taster day
No tech required
Students will get an intro to app design, and create a non-technical prototype. This is a shortened version of our App Development course, and is deliverable in just one day.
Ways we bring this course to life
We believe learning should extend beyond the classroom. Therefore as a part of this course, your students have a chance to engage in the following:
Book Expert sessions for advice and inspiration for your class
Encourage students to enter projects to our annual Awards
Join industry encounters to enrich student learning
We provide all the resources you will need to prepare and deliver the course. Once you've signed up, you will gain access to the materials, including:
- Scheme of work: providing an overview of the course structure, with learning objectives and outcomes for each session.
- Student workbook: highlighting practical activities and that will guide you and your students through the course.
- Lesson primers: offering 5 minute lesson plans to reduce your planning time.
- Presentations: explaining each of the activities for the session.
- Teacher CPD: covering topics like teamwork through teacher guides and video tutorials.
The workbook for this course is provided above and you can look through it to get an insight into the structure of the course.