Impactful skills based volunteering - remote and flexible
It is a fantastic opportunity to be able to spend time helping students, challenge them in a positive way, assist in their progress through the Apps for Good programme and hopefully have a positive impact on their education”
James Cracknell, Data Analyst, BNY Mellon and Expert Volunteer
Our core volunteering offers
We offer different ways to get involved in volunteering here at Apps for Good, all helping students develop their skills, confidence and creativity.
Sign up to our community of volunteers and receive requests for Expert Sessions via our Expert Dashboard.
- Select a session that suits you
- We’ll connect you with the teacher
- Dial into the classroom from home or work
- Support students with their product ideas by providing feedback and career insights
Guided Expert Sessions
For our Partners
Remote engagement sessions led by us and built for partners. Groups of volunteers provide in-depth support and career insights to Apps for Good students.
- Skills-based volunteering for groups
- Co-ordinated and facilitated by us
- Receive full volunteer training & support
Get in touch
What we're looking for
- Become part of our movement of industry Experts, supporting students to take their product ideas to the next level
- You don’t need to be ‘techie’ - Anyone with a professional background will have something valuable to offer
- You can volunteer once per year or once per week – it’s up to you
Sign up to our Expert Community
See and sign up for live requests from our schools for Expert Sessions, get notified about industry feedback needed on students work, and find out about opportunities for your and your company to volunteer on our supported courses.
Sign up now