Impactful skills based volunteering, remote and in-person
Sign up to our Expert Community
See and sign up for live requests from our schools for Expert Sessions, get notified about industry feedback needed on students work, and find out about opportunities for your and your company to volunteer on our supported courses.
Sign up now
Three volunteering offers:
We offer three different ways to get involved in volunteering here at Apps for Good, with three different levels of impact at three different levels of commitment.
Small Commitment: Good Impact
Allows students on our courses to submit their work to our platform so that volunteers can give feedback on their ideas.
- Our most flexible offer
- See our students work
- Make a difference in as little as five minutes
- Use your expertise
- Vetted for safeguarding end-to-end
Sign Up: Feedback Tool
Medium Commitment: Big Impact
Allows volunteers to video conference into lessons and provide face to face support to students.
- Build rapport face to face
- See student presentations
- Impact an entire classroom
- Easy sign up
- Skills based volunteering in 45 minutes
Sign Up: Expert Sessions
High Commitment: Huge Impact
Our day-long Supported Courses are supported by industry volunteers remotely and in-person.
- 5-6 hour day-long workshops
- In person or remote
- Collaborate with students
- See the entire AFG process in action
- Use your skills to make a memorable impact
Register Interest: Supported Courses
What we're looking for
- You don’t need to be ‘techie’ - so long as you have an understanding of how your expertise supports new product development
- Ideally, you have some professional experience, but you don't need to be senior
- You can volunteer once per year or once per week – it’s up to you