Last Updated : 05/10/2022
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region). -__ Targeting cookies__. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
The following are links to the main third party advertising, analytics, survey and commenting platforms we use, each of which provides instructions on how to do this:
- Google AdSense: http://www.google.com/intl/en/ads
- Google AdWords: http://adwords.google.com
- Google Analytics:http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/index.html Disqus: http://disqus.com
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com
- Intercom: http://www.intercom.io
- Customer.io: http://www.customer.io
- Segment.io: http://www.segment.io
- Mixpanel: www.mixpanel.com
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the list below:
- More information
- session Token
- session Identification
- expires after browser shutdown
- remembers user without password
- expires after 2 weeks
- locale __
- set locale
- set locale for site translation, espires after 10 years
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire when you close your browser.