App dev: User experience App dev: Business models App dev: Marketing Public speaking
For many years I toiled in the telecommunications sector, in companies large and small. It was great fun and at times very challenging, and although the pay was good I felt that there were other areas to explore and more things that I could do with myself and the experience I had.
So I decided to put my creativity to work for startups and emerging businesses. I've had the opportunity to be involved in the launch of a few companies, they were all bumpy roads but enough of them have survived to make me feel successful.
Currently I'm still involved with some of these companies, but I'm also excited to be working on a new and terrific project with the GSMA and the Mobile World Capital:
Things I'm doing now:
- Business planning
- Product planning & development
- Team building
Experience from past endeavours:
- Entrepreneurship in startups
- International sales and business development
- Portfolio management & marketing
- Executive leadership
- Sales at European service providers: Telefonica, Telecom Italia, PT, BT, VF, ONO, Wind, OTE.
- Strong technical background in digital media & content, Internet, telecommunications, security, data, voice and optical.
Because we work with school students, we must assure that people are real and hope you understand. To do this, we use a LinkedIn verification process. When you click the button below, you will be asked to enter your LinkedIn login details and then you will be directed to our expert application form.