Technical & data feasibility User experience Coding & Web Development
20 years in the IT industry:
• 7 years in the data center arena.
• 13 years implementing CRMs.
Today: Seasoned Salesforce Consultant
• All-round Salesforce.com/Force.com Engagement Manager and Technical Consultant.
• 5 SFDC certifications (Admin, Advanced Admin, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer).
• Multi-languages, multi-sandboxes, fully integrated implementations.
• First Salesforce implementation in 2005 for Symantec: 3,000 seats international project.
• Founding member of London's Salesforce User Group, the first one in Europe.
• Member of London's Salesforce Developer User Group.
Background: Experienced IT Professional
• Managed Data Centre operations, in charge of infrastructure & networking monitoring.
• Hands-on knowledge of Windows operating system "Internals".
• Certified ITIL foundations.
• Public cloud computing evangelist, focused on SaaS & PaaS economics.
• Founding members of the EuroCloud UK (http://www.eurocloud.org).
• Board member of the Tau Institute (http://www.tauinstitute.org).
★ Salesforce.com / Force.com (5 certifications)
★ CRM (Customer Experience)
★ Cloud Computing (SaaS/PaaS)
★ International (bilingual French/English)
Because we work with school students, we must assure that people are real and hope you understand. To do this, we use a LinkedIn verification process. When you click the button below, you will be asked to enter your LinkedIn login details and then you will be directed to our expert application form.