Machine Learning Home Study
Short course suitable for students working at home
Review the learning objectives
- Understand what machine learning is
- Understand potential issues with the application of machine learning
- Be able to identify ways in which a machine learning model could solve a real world problem
- An anti-bullying machine learning model prototype
- A design for a machine learning model to solve a real life problem
- Printable student A4 workbook containing practical activities
- Guides you through the course
- Fully editable, making it easy for you to adapt
Review the resources
Scratch 3 help (Word)
Work through presentation
- Launch the presentation below and work through the activities
- All activities are in the student workbook and introduced in the presentation
Enter the Awards
This presentation will take you through the entry submission process applicable when you are working from home. This guide will help you to create a submission that standouts from the crowd.
For this year entries are welcome from UK and international students and can be individual or team entries (e.g. if you started a course while your school was still open).
All entries must be in English.
The closing date for entries is the 18th of May 2020
Produce your video
Getting close to the deadline? Not produced your video yet? Check out our help and advice in this useful presentation