Idea screening Technical & data feasibility Coding & Web Development Business models
Since 1998, I've designed and implemented hundreds of high-traffic websites and webapps in several "industry", such as automitive, government, local government, NGO, real estate, energy, sectors, aviation, armed forces. From 2004, I've specialized to Drupal Content Management System based solutions, on the "backend" side.
As I've run an own company since 2002, I'm familiar with basic accounting, company laws and regulations of Hungary, controlling and motivating a small team.
Public talks and speeches on Drupal:
- DrupalCamp Pécs 2005: 3-day course about Drupal module development
- DrupalKonf 2006: Content Construction Kit
- DrupalKonf 2007: Theming subsystem of Drupal 6
- DrupalKonf 2008: Onkoltseg.hu - costs-planner webapp for building construction professionals
- DrupalCamp 2009: Jump in to the interface translation of Drupal
- DrupalCamp Hungary 2010: How to translate the interface strings of Drupal
- DrupalKonf 2010: Scaling Drupal for performance and high-availability
My R+D professional under my university studies were parallel and grid systems.
Because we work with school students, we must assure that people are real and hope you understand. To do this, we use a LinkedIn verification process. When you click the button below, you will be asked to enter your LinkedIn login details and then you will be directed to our expert application form.