User experience Business models Public speaking
A Security Cleared, Service Operations, Transition & Management professional with over 15 years’ experience delivering a broad range of ITIL Service Transition, Delivery and Support disciplines.
Strong knowledge and practical operational experience of delivering ITIL good practise with multiple examples of designing, implementing and managing services along with extensive change, problem and incident management.
Service Design, Transition, Management and Delivery into a large number of companies which has included, BT, NHS, Multiple Major High Street Retailers, Construction, Airline and both Local Government & MOD departments.
Experience in both providing service as a service provider, and managing suppliers for the customer side meaning I know both sides of the coin, so able to deliver with knowledge of the ‘other side’.
Exceptionally customer focused coming from a Retail background and able to adapt well to new and challenging working environments
Career History to date has included…
- Design, Transition, Implementation and Management of new customers into a Managed Service Environment, working on bids to the value of £250M
- Client Service Manager for multiple major High Street Retailers, including an International offering.
- Head of a Change, Configuration & Release team, for a Managed Service Provider to both Private & Public clients.
- Responsible for the creation, set up and management of a new ICT Service Desk, for a NHS client.
- Responsible for the IT Infrastructure and IT Service & Support of a major high street’s state of the art Highly Automated National Distribution Centre, including the management of a preferred supplier.
- Change Manager for the Big Food Group [BFG] and then for Iceland Ltd, managing a fast paced changing IT environment.
- Problem and Major Incident Manager for a global managed service provider, providing detailed analysis and management of unplanned major systems outages.
Because we work with school students, we must assure that people are real and hope you understand. To do this, we use a LinkedIn verification process. When you click the button below, you will be asked to enter your LinkedIn login details and then you will be directed to our expert application form.