Idea screening User & market insight User experience
I have 10+ years of proven experience designing, developing, and directing the production of numerous engaging User Experiences and compelling User Interfaces for Enterprise-grade and Content-based:
- Wearable/ Mobile/ Tablet/ Desktop Applications,
- Responsive & Transactional Websites,
- Collaborative Work Environments,
- Corporate Intranets,
- Social Networks, and
- Interactive Multimedia Presentations.
I'm a creative problem solver, lean and agile designer, highly productive individual, friendly team player, easy to work with, self-motivated, ambitious, and have a stubborn eye for detail.
User-centred UX/UI Lean & Agile Design • Quantitative/Qualitative Research & Analysis • Heuristic Evaluation • Creative Direction • Interaction Design • Brainstorming • Sketching • Information Architecture • User Journeys • Storyboarding • Lo-Fi & Hi-Fi Wireframe Design and Animation • Interactive Rapid Prototype Building • Usability and A/B Testing • Running Design Workshops • Team/Stakeholder Presentation • Collaborative Design • Team Leadership/Management • Client Relations • Strategic Planning
Pencil & Paper • Adobe Creative Suite • OmniGraffle • Axure • Proto.io • Hype • Microsoft Office Suite
• Designed 85+ innovative interactive concepts, original and engaging UX/UI across Wearable/ Mobile/ Tablet/ Desktop
• Worked with creative teams in Europe, USA and Australia
• Gave 200+ lectures and workshops on variety of topics (e.g. UCD, creativity, concept thinking, process improvement)
• Carried out the necessary initiatives to engage customers with UX/UI design and achieved over 150% of sales targets
• Received 2 Gold Medals and 5 Awards for Excellence in Web Design in a one-year span
Because we work with school students, we must assure that people are real and hope you understand. To do this, we use a LinkedIn verification process. When you click the button below, you will be asked to enter your LinkedIn login details and then you will be directed to our expert application form.