Idea screening Technical & data feasibility User experience Business models Public speaking Careers talks
Advocate the adoption of our microservices, framework and open sources to strategic business units and the company wide developer community.
● Participate in technical and design discussions with technical executives at strategic partners to speed adoption and ensure best practices during implementation.
● Routine Innovation weeks for ideate and build a proof of concept for newly released devices.
● Evaluate and introduce new tools to the wider company’s Mobile development process in order to improve efficiency and reduce the development lifecycle.
● Provide Android advocacy to the cross functional stakeholders such as Product owners, UX/UI designers, cross platform application developers, test engineers and backend developers by playing an integral part of architectural & UX/UI definition of the Mobile products.
● Technology advice beyond mobile to build efficient solutions using various MBaaS and technologies such as couchbase, predition.io
● Built proof of concepts for Android Wear, TV, Auto, Glass and Chromecast integration for Sports Reel App.
● “Experiment, Evaluate and Adoption” strategy of new mobile technology stacks and services such as IBM Watson, Parse.com, Kinvey, Google Compute Engine, Firebase.io, Socket.io, Pusher, AWS, IBM Watson, Angular, Node, React, Couchbase Mobile.
● Experienced in every aspect of software lifecycle of low latency/ high performance cloud based computing systems.
● Worked closely with the App store partners to enrich the products core functions, subsequently negotiate the promotion for apps by liaising the developer relation’s teams
Because we work with school students, we must assure that people are real and hope you understand. To do this, we use a LinkedIn verification process. When you click the button below, you will be asked to enter your LinkedIn login details and then you will be directed to our expert application form.